To chicken to test :(

grandbleu

MAL with Little Blue
Reaction score
I could test today I suppose...but I'm just scared it will be BFN...I know it's weird but for some reason I'd rather just wait for my AF naturally then have the BFN staring me in the face telling me what a failure I am.

Think I'm going to wait till at least Wednesday now.

The later you can leave it the better.
But there is always a flip side imagain knowing you have a BFP for an extra day.
When ever you decide to do it i really really hope its a BFP!!!!

x

Guess it's best to follow your gut instincts...I think I got my AF (red spotting right now pretty much a sign)...lovely Monday morning...and it's raining...:cry:

I was praying and hoping for a miracle this month since it's my birthday...I guess I'll take an Xmas present.

This month is the month...going back to temping...lots of BD between 11-16 days and PLEASE give me a BFP!

Well at least my cycle is back to it's perfect 28 days - one silver lining.

I hope you get your BFP this month Ican'tdecide...it would be nice if someone got the precious baby they wanted. :)

and even if it is a BFN, doesnt mean your not pregnant. remember some women dont get BFP until a little later on. When i got mine at just under two weeks late with FRER it was clear but not really dark. A clearblue digi cleared it up for me but the FRER gave me BFP but not as clear as i would have thought for almost 2 weeks late.

aw im sorry, but spotting is okay until you get a full on period right?

ever the optimist.

Yeah you got something good out of it if it is AD a lovely 28 day cycle.

x

It's only a spot or two...but I just don't "feel" pregnant like I did last time...

Thanks for the encouragement...I won't take myself off the November testers list just yet until AF comes with a vengeance.

When are you going to test? How are you feeling?

Every pregnancy is different though.
your welcome, quite selfish though as im hoping ill listen to it mysellf too.
No def do not take off the list yet.

um much more able to wait until friday to test. Am due thursday though. No def signs of AF as of yet but who knows.

I woke up this morning with a cramping feeling on my left side. AF is usually right at the bottom in the middle. But this could be just due to the MC again though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->