to discard or keep bbt

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hello ladies so I need some advice. I have been temping and noticed a decrease in my bbt on tuesday as well as Show cervix and watery/ewcm mucus followed by a marked increase in temp yesterday. and then yesterday my cm had went to sticky/creamy and my cervix was mmc I thought i ovulated a little early. But last night i was restless and slept like crap. I kept waking up and tossing and turning and this morning my temp had dropped back down again. I have noticed that if i wake up temp fall back asleep and temp again my temp is always markedly lower than the inital temp so now im wondering if my restless sleep could have possible affected my temp this morning. Do you ladies think i should just discard the temp from this morning and then see what happens with a good nights rest tomorrow morning? Also if i do discard todays temp will ff still be able to detect ovulation correctly? I really think i ovulated two days ago because all my cm is dried up and my cervix is closed and getting lower by the day. I dont know wether im in the tww or not im frustrated now

I'd say, judging by your others signs, you're right about O. Maybe discard this mornings times but FF will still be able to determine O <3 Fx'd you caught that eggy xxx

I'd say, judging by your others signs, you're right about O. Maybe discard this mornings times but FF will still be able to determine O <3 Fx'd you caught that eggy xxx

Yeah i think i may due that or at least note to myself about the sleep on ff. I figure if i get adequate sleep tonight that tomorrow will show me for sure if ovulated or not. im pretty sure i did though but i guess ill see in a few days if my temps rise or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->