to early for morning sickness?

mummy to 1.

Reaction score
Hi, I am not 1 for saying that everything is a symptom that I'm pregnant but I ovulated 4/7 days ago and for the past 2 days I have been feeling like I need to be sick around the smell of food but I don't feel ill it's just like morning sickness (already got 2 kids), I had a bite of a pizza yesterday and felt like I was going to throw it back up only Cox of the taste of the cheese :/ I am guna test on Thursday and I will about 12 days po then, what I want 2 no is if anyone else has/ is feeling the same? Xx
P.s period due 9th October

Hi, I am not 1 for saying that everything is a symptom that I'm pregnant but I ovulated 4/7 days ago and for the past 2 days I have been feeling like I need to be sick around the smell of food but I don't feel ill it's just like morning sickness (already got 2 kids), I had a bite of a pizza yesterday and felt like I was going to throw it back up only Cox of the taste of the cheese :/ I am guna test on Thursday and I will about 12 days po then, what I want 2 no is if anyone else has/ is feeling the same? Xx
P.s period due 9th October

I guess anythings possible. GL
baby dust to you =)

I think it's the hcg that causes morning sickness and so probably not. I did read though that you can feel nauseous after ovulation because of hormone changes so maybe it's that. This is based on a bit of bit reading, but not a great lot of reading.
Fingers crossed for your bfp. Baby dust :)

I've also read that there are ladies who have felt sick within a couple of days of BD and got BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->