to hot 4 LO

mickey

Reaction score
we wanted to go out this afternoon, but apparently just came two corners round away from our house, when LO started to cry!

I know she must have been tired as she didn't nap long enough in the morning, but normally she goes off in the pushchair.

apparently we went back home with her and she did not stop to cry until we openend all windows to cool down the flat!

don't know, if she was too tired, too hot or both together!

anybody experienced LO can't stand hot wheather like this? I am worried now, she might get a heat stroke when I go out with her in this hot wheather!

thx :hi:

Apart from the weather making Oliver sleep more, he seems to quite like it! We cover him in sun lotion and make sure he has a sun hat on, pop him in the shade in the garden and he's quite happy whilst me and OH do some gardening lol. He's got his shorts on and everything! Have u got a parosol for Juleika's pushchair Mickey? May help to shade her from the sun a little? x

I got Kyle a baby uv tent, its great. Just pop him in his bouncer under the shade and hes fine. Hes okay in his pram in the heat so long as he only has a little romper suit on x

will she take cool boiled water to drink mickey? if she is hot and bothered it might cool her down a bit, when out and maybe a teething ring thats been in the fridge for her to suck might help her feel a bit cooler too..or if staying in maybe just leaving her in her vest and nappy in her pram/highchair/changing mat so she can have a kick about without being too warm..X

we had her in very light clothes in the maxicosi with the sunshade over! unfortunately the sunshade of the maxicosi is black and I had the impression that the heat collects underneath!

whilst we were walking in the shadow she was fine, she just started whilst we were walking in the sun!

we were planning to do some shopping and whilst going to the shops, I cannot really prevent her from being in the sun.

might try again today, later in the day, around 4:30ish, when the sun has come a bit more down!

inside the flat with all doors and windows open she is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->