To old at 41 TTC again ???

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi guys. I posted this in TTC over 35 but didn't get many replies !

I'm a veteran on BnB but haven't posted for ages !!

We have been trying TTC since I was 39...but things kept getting in the way (8mnths recovery after car accident...recovery after liver surgery and now OH having 3rd op ) soo....I am now 41 but still want a mother baby so my ds isn't an only child.

Question is....am I now too old to be TTC again ???

Xxxx

My personal opinion is no your not too old, if your fit and healthy then what's the problem? And I'm sure it would be wonderful for your ds to have a sibling. If it's something you really want then I say go for it, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :) xx

You're never too old to have a child as long as it's something you want. My step mom had my brother at 46 (but he has some health issues not sure if it's related from her age). Good luck in your journey :dust: don't let anyone discourage you.

My personal opinion is no your not too old, if your fit and healthy then what's the problem? And I'm sure it would be wonderful for your ds to have a sibling. If it's something you really want then I say go for it, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :) xx

I am ...and it's not like I'm 50 odd...I am ONLY 41 lol :happydance:

Thanks chic xx

Definitely not :) as others have said if you're fit and healthy, why not! :) good luck!

Oh wow...thank you ladies !! I used to love this forum.....looks like ...
......I'm back !!!!!!:happydance:

Absolutely not....40 is the new 25 if you ask me....so long as you are fit n healthy and have love to give a child. I'm 39 and we are just ttc #2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->