To orgasm or not to orgasm...

grandbleu

MAL with Little Blue
Reaction score
...that is the question.

Ok that's not really the question but it's more about what is better to orgasm before or after your OH does.

If it's before = better cm - more ewcm for me at least

If it's after = contractions help the sperm

So maybe it's a toss up...I hope this question is not too personal just out of curiosity and to have the best chance for a BFP.

Merci!

I always do AFTER he does.... lil tricky but ... hee hee hee

tbh my oh has never made me you know while dtd so i guess it doesnt really matter lol x

I didn't think it mattered - I thought the whole orgasm thing at any stage was ok as the contractions last a while so help the sperm get closer to where they're aiming for.

jenny, the first time I *ahem* climaxed during the event unassisted :blush: was on our wedding night (had been together over 8 years by then :haha:) I can only ever erm get there if I am riding cow girl so to speak :blush: Felt so odd for years not being able to do it, thought you may want a bit of friendly advice.

I don't really push the point tbh, if I do then fab but if I don't oh well. I am pretty sure that I didn't orgasm the night we conceived and the :spermy: still got there! xx

I usually climax before he does, but I wouldn't use us as a guide, we've only been able to conceive once so far trying! As for climaxing after him, I have to admit, I always worried about the contractions pushing the little buggers back out! I didn't know they actually helped push them the other way! :happydance:

I don't think I did the afternoon my baby was conceived. but generally i go before or often were at the same time :-/ x

Sod it grandbleu - orgasm twice! :haha:

To be fair I don't exactly struggle to - my best tip ladies (if you want it that is!) is to make like a horizontal Shakira once things get going. If he can't hit the necessary spot make it your job!

I think it helps. I never "got there" with my ex, God love him, but despite some seriously ropy use of the pill on occasion I never fell preg. My OH and I took less than three months (one if you count two months post-pill-normalisation.)

I'm also a big fan of the "fall asleep and give the boys time" routine. I swear we got our BFP after I did this.

Hope this helps babe x

Sod it grandbleu - orgasm twice! :haha:

To be fair I don't exactly struggle to - my best tip ladies (if you want it that is!) is to make like a horizontal Shakira once things get going. If he can't hit the necessary spot make it your job!

I think it helps. I never "got there" with my ex, God love him, but despite some seriously ropy use of the pill on occasion I never fell preg. My OH and I took less than three months (one if you count two months post-pill-normalisation.)

I'm also a big fan of the "fall asleep and give the boys time" routine. I swear we got our BFP after I did this.

Hope this helps babe x

LOL - I wish it were so easy for me! Me too...I'm definitely sleeping after the deed :)

I Agree if you can defo try and orgsam if you can. I had put enough pressure on OH so didnt make him do the deed!! after we had finished i layed on my pillow while he went downstairs to watch television and i got out my magic bullet works everytime ha ha im sure this also help me get my bfp! x

Im the one who orgasms first then when i tell my OH that i am.. 'ejactulating' :blush: he begins to orgasm too so its like at the same time?

I always thought that orgasming 'sucks' the :spermy: up :blush:
When we concieved (in Turkey) most of the sex was.. 'make up sex' after a tiff and we orgasmed the same time on them occasions :)

Em xx

I know i read somewhere that if you O after him the contractions dip your cervix into the pool of sperm which can help. If thats the case then bouncychicks tip sounds like a very good idea! Have fun

Hi Grand.
I heard somewhere thats its best to orgasm at the same time as your partner or after him. As the contractions suck the sperm up higher.
And if you dont orgasm during sex, then foreplay (or should that be afterplay?) is just as good.
Hope that helps?
xx

I have to admit this post and the replys have made me giggle ( I feel like a child in a sex ed class lol) anyways not quite sure what works but when i got my bfp im almost certain i was on top and we came together....if i dont orgasm during then I call my friend out of the draw to help :)
From the replys tho it doesnt seem to matter ladies have had BFP's wether the came before, after, at the same time or not at all xxx

I love this thread.

Not sure what worked for me, but I definitely think bringing your knees up and putting your hands under your bum afterwards helps keeps the blighters going in the right direction. No point standing up and letting them all run out!!!

Pip x

I generally orgasm at the same time as DH, but once I orgasmed immediately after and I swear there was less that came out afterward. I have been trying to sleep afterward, but I swear my brain is wired to pee after sex. hahaha I am also nervous about a UTI with doing that, but so far so good!

Gosh, grandbleu, I'd never thought about it before!
In my opinion, the woman should ALWAYS be having an orgasm, whether it's before, during, after, twice, thrice, upside-down, or even two days later!
If I don't get there before my husband, I make him *ahem* finish the job manually afterwards. :blush:
My advice: enjoy it if it comes, and demand it afterwards if it doesn't!

Crio: What is a horizontal Shakira exactly??? :rofl:

Lol @ Anna! :haha:

Have you seen the video for "Hips Don't Lie"? Same idea, but lying down... :winkwink:

DH likes eet very much. :blush:

Ladies, this thread made me laugh more than any other on this site! Hee hee! Going to google 'Hips Don't Lie' it sounds interesting! If I don't make the big O, OH will make it up to me :blush: , but if he's falling asleep, we get my bunny out to speed things up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->