to poas or not to poas?!

mummyk2b

wtt (investigations)
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Since my mmc and erpc in January, my cycle has changed to 30 days, meaning I should have a visit from af today but she hasn't arrived yet and I have no sign / symptom of her coming. Nor do I have any pregnancy symptoms and last time I knew because I felt queasy and was highly sensitive to smells.

Last month, I had a little 'show' on day 28, followed by pregnancy tissue that was leftover from January and then af came properly on day 30.

Nothing has happened yet today and I want to test but I am scared. If it's negative, I'll be upset. If it's positive, I'll be scared (and feel guilty... just come back from 2 weeks all inclusive in the Dominican Republic and was drinking!) I can usually tell when af is on her merry way. Only thing this month is that last week, I thought I may have my weeks wrong because I was really snappy, which is usually a couple of days before af.

Should I wait a few days seeing as my body was unusual last cycle or poas?!

Thanks,

K.x

ps: I think I'm writing this as a distraction for 5 minutes so I don't test and can avoid the disappointment of a BFN!

Woo hoo!:happydance:

Congrats! I was just going to reply to your thread, saying to go for it!!

Congrats!

And I wouldn't worry about the drinking too much, lots of women here have had little "indulgences" before there BFP and ended up still with healthy pregnancies.

Hope you have a H and H nine months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->