To pop or not to pop!

pumpkim

Reaction score
So there are 2 pills left in my packet and in my grand WTT / TTC plan I should take 1 more months worth then stop but I'm so tempted to not start the next pack :wacko:

It's only a month and this last month has flown but I'm so baby crazy at the moment impatience is getting to me :blush: I'm justifying it to myself that I need as much time as possible to get my cycles back on track, but my original plan had already factored this in :haha: Why am I doing this to myself :dohh:

Not sure what I want from you girls, maybe just to see how many of you would be the angel on my shoulder and tell me to stick to the plan or how many :devil: will egg me on to stop..

I'm not much use then :rofl: I just chucked my BCP the other week before I was completely finished the course of them. :rofl:

All I can say is, follow your heart :)

x

Ha ha I'll be the angel then, I would just take the last packet :)

Im afraid Im no good either :haha: Id screw the last packet toooooo :dance:

I definitely wouldn't take the last pack! And I'm not just being devillish, I honestly think that the more time you have to let your body adjust the better. :thumbup:

ooh that's a tough one!:wacko:

i'm gonna be no help at all! i'd be tempted not to take the next pack and give your cycles more time, but you had obviously planned to carry on taking it for another month. You must have had a reason for this?

sorry, like i said - no help whatsoever!:blush:

xxx

I'd leave the last pack, unless there was some event in the next month that I really didn't want to get my period over, as the first month off may be a difficult one! x

I,d say screw the last packet for sake of a month :D

Don't take it. One extra month for your body to sort itself out...

Sorry, I'm not making it any better either! lol

I would throw out the last pack but use condoms for the month. That way you help get the hormones out of your system before TTC.

Ha ha am I the only angel? Can I move and be a devil agreeing with the condoms, haven't taken the pills in 3 years as I don't trust them and don't like what they do to my body

Well I thought there'd be more angels than that :rofl:

Looks like DH will be wearing his raincoat for a few weeks :winkwink:
:flasher:

If you are in the position where you can throw the last pack without too many problems then def get rid! We are terrible influences on here!:devil: xx

I would put the past pack in the bin, but thats just me, you need as much time as possible to get your cycles back, I say this from my own experience, if I had known my cycles would be this insane I would have come off the things years ago! :haha:

Sorry I am clearly the devil!

I would put the past pack in the bin, but thats just me, you need as much time as possible to get your cycles back, I say this from my own experience, if I had known my cycles would be this insane I would have come off the things years ago! :haha:

Sorry I am clearly the devil!

See, I actually brought up the idea to DH last week of coming off the patch now and using condoms but we both know we won't be good about using condoms. I also want to stay on the patch through our belated honeymoon next month in an effort to "scedule" my period to NOT come then b/c I'd rather not be on my period for the cruise. However, you just tempted me for a few seconds to say to heck with it and come off the patch now. :p

I wouldn't take it either!

BUT

Don't TTC a month earlier now! Just use this as an extra bonus "get back to normal" month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->