To test or not to test?

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
So this is our last cycle before we go to the FS.
For those who don't know me - I had bad pains around ov and spotting and yesterday at 7DPO I had very slight pink spotting.
Much to the despair of my poas addicted mates on here I don't test. I normally have spotting from as early as 9DPO right up to AF and so know I am out quite early on in the 2ww. I don't allow myself to be excited or hopeful and just wait for a surprise - it's a coping strategy.

Anyway DF and I are allowing ourselves to be hopeful this cycle and he even said i should start testing :shock:
So i decided to put it to the vote.

Hullo........are you asking me? Silly question...:test:

You forgot the option to :test: NOW!!!

I was looking for that button too! Are you going to act on the results hun? If so, I might register a few new accounts so I can vote more than once! :rofl:

My non scientific empirical view is that if yesterday was implantation there is plenty of time today to get hCG into your pee.....so...:test: :hugs::rofl::happydance:

I've said 10 DPO, with a decent test.

But you could use an IC tomorrow, just to satisy us POAS-aholics!

xxx

Autumn i only have one cheapie left so that is what i will be using and I trust it coz i bought it off Wobbles ages ago. I will strictly be poas according to the result by midnight tonight to give our international mates a go! I've even put it in my siggy so anyone can click and vote!

You are being far too sensible Autumn...lol....Smudgic and I are trying to declare this poll void due to the option for TODAY not being set!!

:test: :rofl:

Sorry, i'm going to go against the current trend. Lol. I always wait untill af is late. But, as they say, everyone is different :)

Good Luck :D

Sorry, i'm going to go against the current trend. Lol. I always wait untill af is late. But, as they say, everyone is different :)

Good Luck :D

Normally this is what i would do so it's good to have different opinions - thanks!

i did 12 dpo ...i know it's really hard to wait but sometimes some people dont get the bfp until AF is late anyway ...so to me even if you tested tomorrow and got a BFN it does mean anything at all...the BFP can still be coming ...specially if you 'd experienced just the spotting for ovlation and some implementation spotting you mean need some time to get your hormones working and showing the BFP ...

it's going to happen really soon sweetie i can feel it !!!

This might be a stupid question Tans but doesnt the answer depend on your lp? I mean if your lp was 12 days then testing at 11 dpo would be only sensible :) Or am i totally of my rocker and this has nothing to do with it???

If it doesnt then...oh what the hell...just test..and then test some more, lol!!

Good luck chicken!!!!!

Hugs ,Omi xxx

This might be a stupid question Tans but doesnt the answer depend on your lp? I mean if your lp was 12 days then testing at 11 dpo would be only sensible :) Or am i totally of my rocker and this has nothing to do with it???

If it doesnt then...oh what the hell...just test..and then test some more, lol!!

Good luck chicken!!!!!

Hugs ,Omi xxx

I was thinking about that too Omi.
Thing is my cycle is normally 29days and ov 15/16 but it's gone wonky lately and was 27days last cycle, 28 the one before and 31 the one before. OV seems to be CD14 so LP of 13days. But this cycle I ov'd between CD13/14 so i am CD8/9 today.

Thank you all for voting but my proper spotting has started :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->