to test or not to test

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
tomorrow will be seven dpo i am dying to test but my other half wants me to wait till next monday when af is due but i don't think i can. Haven't got any symptoms the only thing that has happened is a big spike in my temperature today possibly implantation but who knows
Anyway what do you think

no harm in it hun, im only sayin that coz i always test early because im impatient! do what you feel hun
xx

if you wanna test hun then i say go 4 it. if its not good news then wait until AF is due as then you might get BFP
good luck

ill ask him nicely when he gets in if i can test i cant do it behind his back cause i told him to hide the tests cause i have become a poas nutter i wanted to test before i even ovulated :rofl::rofl::rofl:

test together, so ask him nicely. I'm all for testing together. If AF stays away until tomorrow I'm waking DB up early for an early morning poas!

well i tested and it was negative not suprising as i am not due af till mon so its way to soon

yea best waiting no matter how hard it is coz it prollly wont show up just yet i tested early was 4 days b4 af was due and it didnt show up 2 days later i tested with 1st response and i had to hold it under light to see extremely faint line i tested again on day af was due and line was still faint but i could deffo see it much better

i know its just so hard waiting

lynz

I think its very early. I tested at night on 9dpo and got negative then the next day it was 10dpo in the morning and got it positive. I suggest waiting a little bec it really hurts seeing a BFN when it is really gone be a BFP!

Hang in there! and good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->