To test or not to test?

Sunny89

Loving my bump!
Reaction score
Hello ladies! So hmm...today I am 10 dpo...should I test? Or should I wait. I am new to actively ttc (OH and I were ntnp) and I dont know if I should test now or if you ladies have found that 10 dpo is too soon. Any suggestions?

Hello im 10dpov and tested this morning. I got a :bfn: I promised myself that i wouldn't test until friday :growlmad: I think im just driving myself round the bend. I cant wait to get back to work next week so at least i wont have time to obsess all day lol. If you can i would try and hold off for a few more days to give yourself a better chance of a :bfp: showing up. Good luck with your :bfp: Are you having any symptoms yet ? :hugs: xxxx

Hmm well not really actually. just headaches, lots of cm(tmi sorry) and Im not able to sleep... Ive been up since 7:30 Am (us eastern time) and now its 1:46 am the next morning... my bbs arent very sore which is odd as they usually start hurting like a week before I get af. How about you? symptoms?

Im feeling a little sick every now and then and i have sore boobs but i can relate all this to AF. Fingers crossed we both get a :bfp: I have promised myself that i wont test again until friday and i hope that i can keep to it. Let me know what your outcome is and if you have been able to wait lol :dust: xxx

lol Ive been sitting here thinking about how I kinda have to go and thinking about my test...it is calling to me...good luck hun fxd

If testing means you'll get some sleep then probably a good idea, but as Sparkle wrote the longer you wait the stronger the test result should be giving you a much clearer answer.
(Though me being me I'd probably test lol)
Good luck, I hope you get the BFP you want.

I failed, I tested and i got a BFN, but i could only be 9dpo, and i have symptoms i don't get with AF

Here's hoping i just tested too early

Aww im sorry about your bfn...hoping its a bit early for you! Fxd...I have just posted pics of my test...im not sure about it, im gonna have to either A wait for AF or B retest in a couple of days....but it wasnt completely negative...so thats ok, lol Id appreciate comments on the pics because it is completely possible that Im just seeing things.

Hmm somehow I have become obsessed with peeing on sticks and in cups lol...I really need to remind myself that the lines arent gonna get darker if I use the bathroom every couple of hours just so I can poas...

I have a question for you ladies?? I am 12 dpo but had HCG shots on 1st of April so I was just curious if anyone knew when the best time would be for me to test. I am going crazy but worried I will get BFP when really it's not!! Please help!!

I have a question for you ladies?? I am 12 dpo but had HCG shots on 1st of April so I was just curious if anyone knew when the best time would be for me to test. I am going crazy but worried I will get BFP when really it's not!! Please help!!

it's hard to say when all the HCG would be out of your system. I think a lot of girls after getting hcg shots test every few days afterwards until it comes up BFN so they know it has left your system.

Only being 12 dpo & having the shots I would wait until af is due before testing. Wouldn't want to get a false positive from the hcg :nope:

good luck hun, fx'd!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->