To the newbies...like myself

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Just curious if other women here wake up in the morning, shocked and thrilled all over again to realize their pregnant. It also happens randomly throughout the day. I'll be stressed about something at work and I get a little shot through me saying 'OMG you're pregnant' and it just makes me smile!
:happydance:

Yeh sometimes i feel that way so when im feeling down i just think im preg and im cheery again. its great. xx

Yup, still doesnt seem real which is why I'm doing a CB digi tomorrow so I can see it in words lol

I didn't believe it until my doctor confirmed it..and that was after 6 positive tests!!

Well my digi this morning said Pregnant, so I am starting to believe lol

I still feel that way. I like stroking my tummy and talking to my bump :)

i had my scan 2 days ago and now every time i think about it i get a tear to my eye! Its the best feeling in the world!

I love my baby!

x

I do it every morning......because i dream so much at the mo i wake up thinking 'is it real? im i pregnant?' its a great start to the morning xxxx

hi,
i still cant believe am pregnant either ive done 6 tests and it still wont sink in hehe,
i had a early pregnancy scan yesterday coz of pains am gettin was quit worried the nurse said they could c the sac and yolk but that was it???.....has any1 else been through this??...is it just me worrying 2 much! (am about 5weeks)
x x x x

No I haven't had a scan yet, but I'm sure they would've told you if there was something to worry about. And I doubt there's too much too see now, they're apparently about the size of an appleseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->