To try or not to try

bluesky

Reaction score
That is the Question
I have finally got my AF 7 weeks after mc.

I said to DH shall we try this month and he said no, not yet. He is not ready.

I would like to try but dont want to push him and I did say that I would wait to have 2 Af's so I know my body has healed.

But I just want to join you guys. So I think I will just hang about here and read the tips and stories.

xx

You both need to be ready.
I think your OH wants to wait until you are completely healed to give best chance for your next baby:flower:

Yeah we just talked about it again and he said he wants me to have healed physically. (as well as emotionally)

That's really sweet that he wants to wait to make sure you are over it properly. The time will fly, it's actually only a few more weeks.

My fella is the opposite - charming! Lol..! Whilst we are both keen to start trying again asap I do have it at the back of my mind that surely it MUST be better/safer to wait a month or two... But we're getting married in just over 12 months and I want to have a baby 1st lol - talk about pressure :haha:

Oh BabyQ, you've just lost your baby only a week ago (((Hugs))) .
I think medically it is OK to ttc straight away, it just makes the dating harder.
Both of you are super fertile now, so may get lucky quickly:flower:

I wanted to ttc immediately after my op, but had stupid work commitments which I couldn't postpone (had to work abroad so no OH to ttc):coffee:

If your DH would be more comfortable after 2 AF's, I say wait... things are better when everyone's on board, and although it feels like forever away, the time will pass quickly.

Use the next month to focus on yourself. Do things you want to do or won't be able to do once you're pregnant. I was heartbroken when my acupuncturist asked me to take a break for three cycles, but now (almost done with cycle 2) I think it's the best thing I could've done. I still miss my baby like crazy, but I think I'm in a more emotionally centered place than I would've otherwise been.

:hug: to you.

Thanks Ten

I know its best to wait, like you said I can do stuff for myself. Im having a holiday at the end of the month and birthday next month so there will be no pressure and I will try and enjoy myself.

you are way more fertile after a m/c i wish i tried straight after mine, big mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->