Today he said something interesting...

Angel_blues

Reaction score
Today he said something interesting... Over dinner I had lost my appetite. I joked "Well maybe you knocked me up on Valentine's day!" with a smile he responded "Well it definitely wouldn't be the end of the world if you were pregnant"...

Makes me wonder, I guess maybe we are ntnp? Thoughts?

:wink: I'd definitely take that comment as a good sign. OH absolutely loses it if I even mention being pregnant :haha: I'd say that comment is a green light.

That's a good sign for sure! He seems willing :)

My period was a couple of days late. When it finally came I let my bf know that I was thinking about telling him we might wanna test until af showed up later that morning. His response... dang know we can't celebrate.

He's told me before he would be excited if it happened so I guess we are technically ntnp lol

He has it in his head that I'm pregnant right now... Af isn't due ti'll Thursday but I've been super tired (more then usual, I'm guessing from work I have a super physical job) and my breast are sore (but I've been getting that the last few times).... He asks me everyday "can you test today!?" It's almost annoying but nice to see he's excited... We are more preventing then anything but it would absolutely be welcome if I do get a bfp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->