today is my birthday.......bfn

resque07

mother of 2 ! ttc 2 more.
Reaction score
Hello so yeah im old my goal was to be pregnant by 28 yr old and well I missed out. Dern it. Lol I just test 20 min ago with one of those 88 cent test and got a pretty bfn so af is due in two days guess im just gonne get out the wine and start planning for next month. Boobs are still sore and swollen cervix is high than ever today and I am super wet like watery so guess these are signs af is on her way....

Sorry to hear that.

Happy birthday though! Hope you get to enjoy yourself today.

Happy birthday xxxxx

I'd say those signs could lead either way your not out till the witch shows her face x don't get the wine out just yet here's my results with my last 3 bfps

1st bfn till 1day before af due
2nd bfn till 1day after af due
3rd bfn till 2days befor af due

Unfortunately they all ended in mc I have 3 daughters an I wasn't a poas addict then but from what I can remember (ages 17 13 & 4) this is the results

1st bfn until 13wks wasn't trying I was only 16 with a long term partner an on the pill no symptoms just no af symptoms as soon as found out
2nd was waiting for af to go back on pill due to change of circumstances af never came found out at 6wks
3rd got married 3/6/06 got implant out 10/6/06 had one af and was pregnant next again month not sure what dpo as didn't know anything about that but felt sick and stuff an got bfp was only about 4wks xx

Hope this helps keep your hopes up xxx

keep us posted Xxxx

Oh my geeesss I was sitting on couch and started not feeling so well in my tummy and back went to bathroon and had slimy cm like a glob with red blood streaks in it. This must be af now.....two days early like last cycle. Clomid is giving me 26d cycles. I must be oing early. Oh well here is to next month.

Aw I'm sorry to here that big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->