Today is October 15th... Babyloss Rememberance Day

Kam I love your flowers and balloon :hugs:

And Kalebs candle is beautiful :hugs:

I'm stuck here at work so I couldn't do all that I wanted to but I did get time to light one for our babies. I'll always have time for that...

Attachments

• candles.jpg
    candles.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • lighting.jpg
    lighting.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
My light is lit for My Emma and our babies ..... :flower:

Oct 15 2011 6.jpg

Oct 15 2011 7.jpg

Oct 15 2011 4.jpg

Oct 15 2011 8.jpg

Here are a few of my pics from my house .... :flower:

Love ya girls.... :hugs:

Our babies.... Never Forgotten:winkwink:

At exactly 7pm, as I am lighting my candle... I hear an unexpected knock at my front door... So, I hurried and finished lighting my candle and ran to the door.... It was a good friend... She held in her hand a lil pink bag with a tiny pink candle lit inside for Emma... It's the last picture I posted above...

I was speechless.... She just handed it to me, gave me a hug and said she lit a light for Em' too..... She placed it on my front porch gave me a quick hug and left.....

Wow.... How perfect ......

At exactly 7pm, as I am lighting my candle... I hear an unexpected knock at my front door... So, I hurried and finished lighting my candle and ran to the door.... It was a good friend... She held in her hand a lil pink bag with a tiny pink candle lit inside for Emma... It's the last picture I posted above...

I was speechless.... She just handed it to me, gave me a hug and said she lit a light for Em' too..... She placed it on my front porch gave me a quick hug and left.....

Wow... that is such a beautiful story. :hugs:

that's amazing...what a lovely friend!

I've been so touched by friends of mine who sent messages of support to me yesterday, and lit candles for my angels. looking at the photos on facebook, and on here, gave me a really warm feeling inside...I can't explain it, but it was amazing how everyone across the world came together :) xxx

Oh Cassie I am so glad you had a chance to light your candle even at work :hugs:

And Kam that story about your friend has made me cry :cry: just so beautiful. And I love love love the little frame with Emmas footprints - it's gorgeous :hugs:

Wow, how thoughtful of your friend. I wish I had friends like that but it seems even my best friends aren't bothered anymore.

And thanks for sharing all your pics girls, I couldn't do all I wanted as we had to go away at 7 but I still let candles for Jakob and all the other angel babies.

Lovely story :hugs:

What an amazing feeling and thought... Everyone lighting their candles acrossed the globe for all our babies and others not mentioned...

Loved hearing about you girls night.... Cassie, I am sooo glad you even got to light candles at work:thumbup: That is super cool!

I was just imagining... I bet our lil ones up there was soooo excited to see the world light up in beautiful colors and seeing all the balloons that was sent...

What a special day....:flower:

Xoxo:hugs:

That is a lovely thought... I bet all of our precious angels loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->