Today's the day! UPDATE

Hoping4Four

Reaction score
I've reached the 12 week mark and my scan is in an hour and a half!! I'm excited but getting really nervous about it. I'm worried about drinking too much water and then there being a delay at the hospital. I don't fancy sitting around for ages with a full bladder, I don't have the same control as I used to.. Thanks kids! Lol!

I'm not finding out the gender this time but I'm still hoping for a glimpse of the nub so I can have a guess.. It's all part of the fun :)

I'll update and post a pic here when I get back, hopefully I'll get a good shot of baby! Wish me luck!

Good luck! Mine is tomorrow and I already couldn't sleep last night. I don't have to have a full bladder for this one, so happy about that.

Thank you everyone!!

The scan went perfectly.. Baby was very co-operative and the sonographer was able to get the measurements she needed. The NT measurement was 1.4mm so that's promising, and baby is measuring a day ahead at 12+1.

Baby was so wriggly! It was adorable, s/he was kicking away and bouncing up and down. Lol. A couple of times I saw the nub and it looked boyish to me! Baby's leg is in the way in the pic I got though. So we'll see :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
Great to hear! Look at that cute little baby you've got in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->