Todays the day

Wishing5

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Today's the day for attempt number 7 to remove my mirena coil
Yes 7 lol

I do hope they can remove this so I won't need surgery.
My threads have gone way up into my uterus,I'm having a ultrasound done so they can guide the wonderful metal instrument into my uterus towards my coil let's hope its not going to hurt too much,I finished AF on friday,so I'm hoping my cervix is still a little open so it won't hurt too much.

Has anyone had this done? If so any advice would be great
Hopefully I will be TTC real soon,my uterus lining isn't that thin so I'm told as with this coil (number 2) I still had my period every 26/27 days lighter but still period,I call it what's the point period lol

Anyway wish me luck

And baby dust to all x

Will update later today

good luck...hope everything works out...7 attempts...egads...here is some more good luck! Be well...

Good luck I hope it's 7th time lucky for you!!x

O god that's awful ,poor you,I would take some painkillers before I go and maybe ibuprofen ,I think it relaxes the muscles and u def don't want to feel any more pain than is necessary,good luck ,let us know how it goes,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::nope::nope::nope::nope:

Thanks ladies

Yeah I have some of the new paracetamol and ibuprofen,will be taking some at lunchtime then just before I go inm

Hope I'm lucky today,so not looking forward to it,but the thought of a little bundle of joy well what can I say apart from ladies are strong and very determined when they want something so bad,I'm also having my ovaries checked today so let's hope they haven't gone asleep lol

Will post when I come out x

Baby dust to all

Wohoo

Its out lol after dilating my cervix and having my uterus numbed and cervix injected like 3 times lol

Omg never want to go through that again lol

Thanks for all the luck you ladies sent me x

Great news Hun,hope you are not in too much pain,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back