• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toddler car seat resistance - true and funny!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I found this and thought it was funny because it's so true! James is definitely "the rod"! :rofl:

W is also the rod!!!

Mines the twister. Holy Moly it's become an adventure getting her in but it's worse if I leave her with daddy...it'd a no win situation

My kids aren't too bad when it comes to their carseats. I guess Liam would fit into the twister category more than any of the others. :)

Ryan slouches so his bum is on the buckle/edge of his seat.��

Emma does a cross between the noodler and rhet Rod - well switches from one to the other!

I'm using an Australian standard seat, they have a tether system so there are straps going from her seat over to the rear of the car and she will grab one and use it to hoist herself up mid buckle sometimes!

Mine have all been rods and twisters bloody nightmare 😂 nothing more frustrating!

My oldest is a twister who then sticks his bum way out once he does turn around. And my daughter is a rod.

Haha oh my! Aliya is definitely the rod.. Hates her carseat and always has lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->