Toddler Friendly Stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Hi There!

I Have a Daughter Whom is 16 months old, a son who is 2 1/2 and a Nephew Who Is 3

this year im wanting to Do Something Like baking or anything like that

anyone have any simple idea's on what i could do or fun ?

ahhh i'm stalking all your threads they keep showing up on my thingy haha!! I'm a preschool teacher and something I do with my little ones is let them make little gingerbread houses out of (gram crackers & frosting). Or cookies and let them play with cookie cutters! Also they have that dough that is just flour water and salt i think and they can mold it like play dough and then you can bake them and they are like fun christmas ornaments. They can paint them after with some washable paint!! I'm all about crafts for the little ones. If i didn't my days at work would have been so long!!

LoL its all good stalking can be good lol ;) .. I am new to this holiday stuff with toddlers.. and thanks i may try that with them :) i know Timmie (my son ) would love that, :) thanks :)!

ahhh i'm stalking all your threads they keep showing up on my thingy haha!! I'm a preschool teacher and something I do with my little ones is let them make little gingerbread houses out of (gram crackers & frosting). Or cookies and let them play with cookie cutters! Also they have that dough that is just flour water and salt i think and they can mold it like play dough and then you can bake them and they are like fun christmas ornaments. They can paint them after with some washable paint!! I'm all about crafts for the little ones. If i didn't my days at work would have been so long!!

Your welcome, I'll drop you some more ideas if I think of more, I have sooo much i'll check my curriculum books see if I can find anything else fun. Also something else fun is the air dry clay by crayola i think. so fun for the kids and super safe incase it ends up in the mouth!!

LOL!! OH it would so end up in my daughters mouth lol.. Thanks :) I am getting excited, My mom on the other Hand isn't (she keeps my 3 year old nephew loL )

Your welcome, I'll drop you some more ideas if I think of more, I have sooo much i'll check my curriculum books see if I can find anything else fun. Also something else fun is the air dry clay by crayola i think. so fun for the kids and super safe incase it ends up in the mouth!!

hahahhahaha oh messes are fun while your making them... cleaning them up on the other hand... i have a very understanding OH... LOL

LOL Oh yes its fun to make the mess, but then cleaning the kiddies up OMG UGH i hate it lol:rofl:

hahahhahaha oh messes are fun while your making them... cleaning them up on the other hand... i have a very understanding OH... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back