• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

toddler jealous of new baby - help!

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Rachel16+ bump has no access to the internet at the moment but is having seroius issues with her niece who comes to stay at the weekends. She is hitting, biting etc the new baby jayden in what seems is jelousy. She even made his gums bleed.

Anyone know what to do? The niece is two.

be firm, if she hits or bites she should be punished that goes for babies and adults, she must know its wrong and has a consequence.
someone also should show her how to touch the baby, she is little she doesnt know so someone need to show her how to "make nice" meaning she is only allowed to touch the baby in the way she is being shown: like a kiss on the foot.
Also if possible, buy her her own baby doll, and show her how to feed it and love it and make nice.

make her neice involved of everyday of the babies routine, and if she does bite or hit she must be punished and taught that its very naughty, and a doll maybe a new one and says its from the baby and a bottle so when racheal is feeding baby her neice can feed her dolly at the same time.

she need to be careful, she lives 5 minutes away from me and the health visitors in are area are really stuck up so she needs to be careful her neice doesnt bruise Jayden because she'l never get rid of them if there concerned. x

im having this problem with my nephew (18mths), he hits, nips, scratches and pushes callum over, he's got a huge egg on his head today off him!!!

he gets wrong for doing it but then he takes it out on callum even more!! tis got to the point now where i hate callum going round to theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->