toddler with aspergers

sophxx

Reaction score
Just thought id make a chat thread/surpport for anyone whonhas a lo with aspergers my little one is 3.4 months :flower:

Hey my son has AS, bit of an age difference though he is 10 :)

My eldest is 4 and going through the diagnosis for ASD, probably be classed high functioning. Tough times right now, he not "allowed" to school this week as the change in routine and all the noise and lights with Christmas is too much, so he's got an extra week off! Even when he does go back he has to finish at 1030, so going through an exhausting battle right now with the school.

My son is 6 and has classic autism. I have been diagnosed with aspergers and I can see similarities between us as well as differences. But then everyone is different and I expect people on the spectrum to be no different.

Eternal: I hope your son will enjoy the whole Christmas experience. My son has finally gotten it this year. He loved seeing Santa on a train. The best part about it was there was no queue's like store ones and he loves trains. He's enjoying the lights, Christmas tree (fake as he likes touching it for sensory input) and songs.

My son is 6 and has classic autism. I have been diagnosed with aspergers and I can see similarities between us as well as differences. But then everyone is different and I expect people on the spectrum to be no different.

Eternal: I hope your son will enjoy the whole Christmas experience. My son has finally gotten it this year. He loved seeing Santa on a train. The best part about it was there was no queue's like store ones and he loves trains. He's enjoying the lights, Christmas tree (fake as he likes touching it for sensory input) and songs.

Thanks, he doesn't get it yet, he is excited to get gifts but he hates the lights, crowds, music and noise, he hates people dressed up, etc so we avoid it all right now. I'm sure it will get better, the main room we use has no decorations and he doesn't like the change, and we put a stove in and that's about as much change as he can handle right now. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->