toddlers and rain

I just got one off ebay! cant wait to try it out now :D

Going to get Cobys old pram out and attached it to that as soon as it gets here and start to use it to get him used to it.

Im all excited hehe!

x

Aww brill Layla, we will need piccies you understand :)

thats good, was it expensive on e-bay

It came this morning, i think its great!!

Been for a test drive, Coby will sit on it for a little while, then walk for a little while, its a start!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/bike.jpg

x

i think they look a bit unsafe :shock:

did coby manage ok? :D

yeah he sat and held the bars the whole time

x

aww thats good then! :D id b scard chloe wud fall off at every kerb lol!

i was worried at first about the kurbs, but i just went up and down them slowly and he was fine, i tried out the buggy board in the shop and i do kick them when i walk, i must have a long step or something, i like the idea of him sitting down and resting every now and again too.

It says you can use them from 15 months, i dont think i would do it that young, think Coby is only just old and big enough to go on it now so hopefuly as he grows it will get better

x

buggy board was a godsend to me lol! everyone is diff tho :D

yeah..

only thing now is, i have 3 prams lol not sure what to do with them all.

I have the double with cosy toes, for in case its really raining windy or freezing.

I have Cobys old one which i love and cant bring to sell, so going to use that with cobys bike seat.

And i also have Cobys one that he is in now, or rather not in as he wont sit in it.

Not sure whether to keep it up in the loft for when this baby get to that stage, saves me buying another one, ir whether to just sell it now and get rid.

i hate makeing decsions lol

x

i currently have a broken double and 2 singles lol!

how often do you use teh singles, so you use them both or just one of them?

Sounds so bad but i dont want to buy any new baby stuff, this poor kid is having all the hand me downs lol

I dont mind buying new toddler and little boy things, but dont want to waste money on new baby stuff just for a few months

x

well i have 2 buggies so tht if me and darren are out and madam will need a sleep then she can sleep in pram, most of the time i just use callums buggy and the buggy board tho! infact i havent used chloes buggy in ages come to think of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->