toddlers and tiaras

L

Laura12355

Is it just me who thinks its completely wrong and unnatural?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5xHzVtm1Zw

Not just you! I saw the episode with the little boy. His mom was upset he won "Best Personality." She wanted him to win "Best Outfit." I just felt so bad for him. :|

I don't aree with it at all, kids are young to understand those types of contests, they don't know how to cope with losing like an older person would. Plus no child should be wearing make up and be covered in fake tan, they are kids for for godsake, why dress them up and parade them around like a Barbie doll.

The amount of pressure that is put on these kids is insane. I was watching an episode tonight that dealt with a girl who will have major psychological problems as she gets older due to the fact she has a complex that she and everything she does has to be perfect. :(

i agree that its wrong but i also love watching it i watched the last 2 series. some of the parents are so weird its funny

Indeed, it's like a train wreck; I can't stop watching. LOL

OMG, it's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

But........

I always watch it. It's like a bad car crash!

I saw one the other day where the woman said that the only reason she wanted a girl was so she could be in pageants. She then was upset because the little 15 month old didn't follow her routine.. even stating that routine was "horrible"..

Seriously would have smacked that woman if she was in front of me.

That's ok, I've seen two episodes so far where the parents admit they give their 4-5 year olds coffee!

I've been watching it on Youtube... Disturbing to say the least. But addictive! What channel is it on in the UK? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->