Told my mum....

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
And she was over the bloody moon! She was rubbing my belly and saying she had a feeling! I was honestly so shocked, I was expecting the "I'm disappointed" thing! Gosh :') now just OH's mum and my dad to tell when we fly to visit him.. I hope he surprises us by being just as supportive as my mum!

So much less stress :)

my parents said the same they had a feeling i think its there natural instinct to know or feel somethings going on hope your well xx

Haha must be! Was such a relief! I'm quite well thank you x

bet it was :) hope you have a happy healthy 9 months when is your scan ? xx

Yay! That's good news. It makes everything soo much better when you know you have that little bit of support. Let us know how telling your dad goes :)

So happy for you:flower:
Glad she was happy :)
She should be! Hope your dad and OH's mom have the same reaction

:happydance: Yay! So happy for you, makes everything that little bit easier hey :) x

bet it was :) hope you have a happy healthy 9 months when is your scan ? xx

Well I've had two already :haha: but I leave the state in 10 days and have my first antenatal appointment the day after I get back when ill be 16 weeks, they give me my referral for gender scan then so probably then! It's going to come so soon gosh :)

Yay! So happy she was support!

Thank you! Me too :) makes it so much easier!

Yay! That's good news. It makes everything soo much better when you know you have that little bit of support. Let us know how telling your dad goes :)

I definitely will hun thank you :)

So happy for you:flower:
Glad she was happy :)
She should be! Hope your dad and OH's mom have the same reaction

Thank you :)

So glad she is being supportive :flower:

Thank you! Me too! :)

:happydance: Yay! So happy for you, makes everything that little bit easier hey :) x

Oh for sure! It's hard enough sometimes, it's so much of a weight off knowing my mum is there for me :) x

Yay I'm glad she's being so supportive!

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"