Told wrong gender, feeling confused

Aww congrats on team blue being confirmed, two of a kind is pretty special :)

Glad you got confirmation and glad dh was happy :hugs:

that's fab glad your hubby is happier, your boys look so a like already x

Aw good job you found out early rather than at birth - what a shock that would have been!

I have 2 boys, soon to be 3 and they are best friends, get up to all sorts of mischief together and when not together miss each other terribly!

Aww they look alike already!! My boys are so close! Enjoy your two of a kind=)

Awww, I think they're really going to look alike! Glad DH is happier.

I was actually chatting to my local pharmacist and she was asking what I was having and I had said boy, we got on to how they can get it wrong at scan as your the second person I know to find out boy when first told a girl. she was saying when she had her daughter they told her do not go out buying loads of pink yet as some times the testicles can take a while to descend and can be hidden, so I wonder is that what happened at your 20 week scan

anyway I am so glad your hubby feeling better and your going to have 2 very handsome little men to dote on soon :flower: and I think knowing the mistakes his parents made he wont repeat them! he will see how close your two boys will be once they are loved and cherished equally :flower:

Honestly he's been great ever since the scan. We never did go and buy loads of pink as I don't really do all the over gendered stuff so that wasn't an issue. I reckon we are down less than £50 and have just donated all but two things.
I know he will be a great dad to son no 2 because he is amazing with Daniel. I was never really worried about what happened once he got here it was just if I could put up with him being so down for 8 weeks or so.

So happy that scan went well and your DH is happy now. Congratulation on team blue!

This whole thread has me paranoid. Lol. At 22 weeks we were told girl...I have a growth scan on Thursday and I'm terrified it will now be a boy.

Don't be paranoid. I seriously don't know anyone else thus has happened to, I think it was just a fluke.

My sister was told girl by one sonographer at 17 weeks and started buying an obscene amount of girl things... 20 weeks rolled around and a different sonographer swore blue it was a boy and showed her all the correct boy parts, but explained that the cord could have been in the way etc etc. Apparently when they say boy they're so much more confident because we all, inherently, start out by looking female and each baby grows at a different rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->