Toliet Training Question???

vicky

Reaction score
Have been toliet training Kacy and for the first week she wouldn't poo or if she did she would do it in her knickers then finally she did on the friday and another one on the saturday in the toliet, But now NOOOOO she does them in her knickers, but the weird thing is its like she doesn't know that she is doing them cos she will be playing and then the next minute she will go on no i've pooed in my nickers and cry, i explain its an accident clean her up and put another pair on her.

My question is this. My daughter doesn't seem to have any control over her bowel movements at all. i've tried so she doens't have so much fibe in her diet but hasn't worked its like the fall out of her (sorry tmi).

Is this normal in Toddlers? Should i take her the docs? What do you girls reckon???

Kacy does wee's on the toliet fine she has the odd accidents very often she has been toliet trainned for wee's for the last 4-5 weeks even at night she is fine, its just the poo thing.

I wouldn't worry about it, she sounds exactly like Jack was
He moved from doing it in his pants to only on the potty then on the toilet *touch wood* we haven't had an accident for about 2/3 weeks now

rebecca was the same at first, doing a poo in the toilet seems this scary thing! Give it time then she will be doing a poo and wanting to show the family what a big one she has done!

Good luck, I hate this stage!

I think Rebecca will be in nappies at bedtime forever as being dry throughout the night seems impossible!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->