Tommee air vented bottles, are they Amy good?

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As you can see from one of my previous posts my baby is suffering with taking in too much air during a feed. So I purchased the dr browns bottles, they was brilliant at reducing wind in my little one but a huge pain in the bum to use as they leak!!! So I had to make up bottles in avent bottles and transfer over to the dr browns bottles.

So I'm wondering if the tommee tippee air vent bottles (similar to dr browns ones) are any good? Do they have any flaws? Can you shake them? Can you heat them up?

I'm thinking of purchasing them but don't want to waste my money if they have as many flaws as dr browns bottles :)

Thankyou

I use dr browns and they are a pain for leaking but I stir with a plastic spoon I keep in the steriliser! Plus I find shaking makes the milk too bubbly giving my lo even more wind, x

I use the tommee tippee ones, but I don't shake, I stir with a sterile spoon to prevent the milk going frothy.
My mum shakes though and never had any leaks.

I used them with DS1 and never had an issue with leaking, and they helped his colic :)

I use them they are great no leaks here but i use the milk storage lids to shake and then put the rest of the bottle together.
https://www.tommeetippee.ca/file_store/ca/products/20970/410x340_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->