• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippee Crystal Clear SureSound™ Ultimate monitor

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31epx3Rg4%2BL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare18percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

Who has this?

We do and I set the mat up its GREAT until you realise how *loud* the beeping is. Am I missing something because I can't seem to be able to turn it down and its not a queit beep!

I've got this, and you're right - it is bloody loud!!!

Are you using it in the moses basket? We discovered after loads of false alarms that it works best on a flat hard surface, and not the soft moses basket. Once we moved the basket off the stand onto the floor, it didn't go off again.

> Sorry posting as OH can't be bothered logging in and out ... in an out *argh* lol

Do you mean the alarm that goes off if theres no movement? If so thats awful but I mean the beeping inbetween that catches her breathing/movements - the reassuring part. Beep beep beep *all ok beep* lol If you get me?

Ive got this too-and can I say, it is the best thing ever. With 2 cot deaths in Dales immediate family and his sister passing away at 3 days old, this for me was the best invention.

I had it on Rebecca with the loud beep til she was 20 months old!:rofl: Now its on Lucy!

Loud but its great reassurance, good chocie guys! x

I love the idea just not that beep - Does it not wake the lil one! Because it doesnt go far past the head does it (the lead)! It is a great idea just think that beep is too much ~not the alarm youd want that louder but the reassuring beep would piss us both off if not lil one also!

To be honest hun Rebecca had no choice she had to get used to it cause of my insecurities (wrong I know) :blush:

Anyhoo with Lucy I have the beep turned right down - to the lowest- is that what urs is on? I dont find it too annoying but I sleep through anything!

Hope u r all ok :hugs:

I have it and after a while you kinda get used to it, becomes "normal"!

Best invention EVER keeps me rested at night knowing if anything went wrong i can here!

xxx

The low still seems high volume infact the volume button doesn't appear to do anything to the beep - as much as I want this on Im really not sure then if I have a broken one :| because Im positive it does not turn down assumed from that the volume control was to do with the monitor not the mat. See Caitlin has restless periods between 2-5/6am ARGH no idea why but she likes that time 2/3 hrs to have a screamin fit I can only imagine this thing to hype her up more.

Honestly not impressed with it in the slightest. May contact Tommee Tippee about the volume!

Well after a recommendation I have rid of this awful machine - sorry girls lol & replaced it with Angelecare set that ables you to turn that beeping off.I want to know when my baby is having problems a beep is annoying no alarm is just as resurring without the interuptions.

I paid £89.99 for my Tommees - Boots took them back and gave me a gift card for £109.99 lol!! And the angelcare set was £69.99 so I gained myself £40 today hehe x

Talking to meself but I honestly don't mind :haha:

For future reference ...

:thumpup: for the Angelcare monitors & sensor mat!

Paul couldn't sleep to a constant noise, blimey he can't sleep if a clock tics! I love my baby monitor as you can have the tic on if you wont to silence it or you can have it on if that is your preference!

I highly recommend Anglecare too!

It is only a fluke we got this one, when we went to buy our monitor the Tommee Tippee was out of stock, so we got this one, and tbh I am glad having read this thread! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->