Tommee Tippee CTN bottles

bev309

Reaction score
Can you only use the CTN teats with these bottles? I am looking to change as we went camping over the weekend & took only steri-bottles which have the more traditional style teat on them rather than the breast shaped one, & Jack seemed to drink his milk a lot easier out of them & seemed a lot more contented (that was prob all the fresh air :sleep:) So I was wondering if you could use any brand of traditional style teat for wide neck bottles on them before I try changing his bottles completely?

I was wondering this as Bella also prefers the traditional style teats...will be checking back for answers

After too long Ive eventually realised these bottles are naff!!!

Currently trying to change to boots bottles & new baby will not be using the Tommee ctn they will all be going to the charity shop down the road!

Not sure on the answer though I wouldn't have though so because of the way they sit/attach to the ring. Id say bite on it and buy new bottles.

I was looking at the boots bottles too - may just go for it & replace them all - I don't think the CTN's are much cop either:dohh:

CTN rubbish for windy babies... i changed to dr browns, i dont think you can use any other teats

xxx

Kalea drinks better off CTN ones than the traditional ones. I have 3 different sets of bottles. But mind you a mate of mines baby hates CTN and refuses them. Weird!

He doesn't suffer with his wind anymore thank God - it usually comes straight up when he has drunk enough milk:happydance: It just takes him sooo long to drink a bottle, (although he is getting better) & he doesn't drink as much as when he was using the steri-bottle - he was drinking 6oz everytime, whereas with the CTN he struggles to finish 5oz:dohh: He is on the medium flow teats, don't know if the fast flow would be too fast, but I think he preferred the shape of the 'traditional' teat compared to the CTN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->