Tommee Tippee formula pots

Naimi

Reaction score
Why didn't I find out about these sooner ???

https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/closer_to_nature_milk_powder_dispensers_pack_of_3_/

they are so cool !

Apart from the weekends I am out and about most days so rather than taking ready made bottles and running the risk of them going off I have always taken the Formula out in little tuperwear tubs and just the water in the bottles. BUT, i went to Mothercare last week and found these ... they are a godsend, they even fit inside the bottle so that you dont have to put them in a seperate place and risk the lid coming off and spiling in your bag !

I sound like I'm selling them don't I LOL, but I'm really impressed with them.

How many ounces is lil man having? I didn't think they would fit in the bottle after so many ounces of water!

I have these but tbh just carry them seperately I also have the fisher price bottle flask which is SO handy! You can boil and cool water to right temp add into flask or add boiling water into flask to heat a ready cooled bottle.

https://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/94/6a/8825_2.JPG

The tomee tipee ones are useful..unforunatelly we have Avent bottles so we also have avent powder dispensers and there not very impressive! Unlike the tipee ones they dont sit in the bottle...its just like a tupperware tub with 3sections in it and a little tab that opens to pour the powder out..so it takes up bag space, its awkward to sterilise cus its bulky and the powder dosent come out very easy! So i wouldnt recommend the avent ones people! And as Wobbles says, mine only holds 7oz powder so no good when a baby takes more x

He's still only taking 3.5oz of his usual 5oz. The tub sits in the bottle with 5oz water and from what I remember the pack said it should hold 8oz of powder and still fit in the bottle without overflowing. I have that thermos too Wobs, its great isn't it and keeps water boiling hot for hours and hours.

I saw the Avent one too Sammi but thought for its money I would just use a tuperwear tub. Well until I saw the tommee tippee ones anyway. They are really easy to dispense too.

I just have the container with the three compartments. It takes up bag space, though I dont find it hard to get the powder or anything out. It's just a cheapie one, but I agree, it's so much handier than making up bottles (which I dont use past 1 hour anyways, cause thats what the container recommends) or carrying the whole formula container (like my mom used to have to do :rofl: haha!)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->