Tommee tippee manual breastpump

Kirstin

Reaction score
I got one of these yesterday and was just wondering if anyone else had one and what they thought of it? I have the tommee tippee bottles so it made sense to get this one.

How often do you express with it? I would be wanting to do maybe 5-10 bottles per week from 6 weeks so OH can feed him.

i just could not use it at all and so i borrowed my sisters electric advent one and its brilliant!

i have a lot of milk and a quick letdown so i find it easy to pump quickly with this one, but if you have a slow letdown i think it'd be a long process...

I HATED it! I found it really painful and couldn't get much out at all. I now have the medela swing which is great :)

I have it and find it good. I also have the medela swing, but us the TT one if I want to express and feed at the same time as I can use it one handed.

I have it and think it's great but I only use it when he's having the first feed of the day on the other boob and it's more a case of draining than pumping because it comes so fast so I don't know what'd it be like if you were just spontaneously pumping or had minimal or slow flow.

I have one and think it is brill like kitten i pump with the first feed of the morning.

I like the large soft cup but it's hard going pumping with it and fiddly to put together (the handle is a nightmare clipping in place) and I have large nipples so they tend to get sucked right down to the plastic bitty. But it fits TT bottle and avent.

I also have a medela harmony, which has a smaller cup but is easier to pump and a longer bit for my nipples. It's simple to put together too, but only fits small necked bottles.

I'm actually looking to see if medela does a larger cup because the pump is far better.

I used it. It was ok but only to use every now and again.

I started expressing from 6 weeks and then switched to one bottle of formula a day and Meadow got nipple confusion and I couldnt turn it around. If I was you I would wait longer than 6 weeks to introduce bottles.

Started at 6 weeks, and only give the odd bottle. I only express with the first feed of the day and I get around 1 -2 oz in ten mins. I like it because I can use it one handed to pump, while i feed LO at the same time

I only ever used mine once and got nothing so I bought a Medela Swing and used that (don't really use anything now) I have said I will start expressing the odd bottle so will try the manual one again just to see if it would work, may then sell the Medela to buy a Jumperoo, totally off topic there lol!

I started at 4 weeks and Have the tt one and its great for occational use but iv just ordered an electric one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->