Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Hmmm i'm totally undecided...too buy or not too buy????

I havn't used mine more than twice. Nappy bags are so much easier. :)

I think the idea is good

Seem to be a can't do without for some & a bad idea for others who have tried for various reasons.

I bought one and the only reason I stopped using it is because he had a strop with it somehow managed to not bag the nappies right and I found 3 squashed into the lid part lol!!

I buy scented nappy bags - co-op ones smell nice some are a bit :sick:

Yeah I love the smell of mothercare nappy bags. I've found that a few smell gross!

bought one in mothercare yesterday, obviously i haven't had time to use it yet!!! thought it might come in useful, our bin is half way down our garden...really i bought it cos i wanted to buy some other bits of the baby and if any more pink clothes arrive, OH says he's confiscating my switch card!!! so i thought i'd buy something "useful''!:rofl:

dunno I had a £30 bin that I took the lid off to use that would have costed £1 in town :rofl: nappy bags and emptied end of day - sorted!

we hav an angelcare one got it as a freebie from bounty wen I had LO (worth £25) I love it :D

got nappy bags for mega bad nappies , goin out etc but generally a really good thing

didnt hav 1 with my 1st 2 and hav to say wish i had, think its a personal preference for sure

Oh yer forgot you get a free voucher for one in the bounty pack you get after LO is born!!!

Oh yer forgot you get a free voucher for one in the bounty pack you get after LO is born!!!

Thats good! Can u get the cartridges for the angelcare 1 easily then?

I've always kinda fancied the wrapper since i saw it in Mothercare. It seems to be half price in a lot of places at the moment aswell which makes it better but OH isn't convinced at all he Thinks bags will do, which they will, I'm jus not keen on the idea of bags hangin round.

Hey hun iv got the tommee tippee nappy wrapper...i hoestly dont know where i would be without it...my babys a month old nearly and only today have the bagg for it finished! (keeping n mind my baby at forst needed at least 9 nappy changes a day). Its convenient and easy to use...i would recommend it...even the one from argos! x

I just brought this today, as it was half price in Mothercare, and I thought £15 is not bad at all really. My friend's got one and said it's great, and keep smells at bay, which is a big thing for me, as I'm a bit OCD about smells (house is full of air fresheners!)
How long do the cartridges last for roughly?

Thats good! Can u get the cartridges for the angelcare 1 easily then?

I'm sure you can get them from argos, thats what the vouchers says x x
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3761920/Trail/searchtext>ANGELCARE.htm

I finally managed to get the free one from Argos (as soon as they come into stock they fly out!) & was a bit disappointed at 1st as I thought it would seal each individual nappy rather than just store the nappies all in one bag, but have used it religiously since getting it - after all, a freebie IS a freebie - & can't decide whether I will buy the refills when this free cartridge runs out or not. I thought it was complete waste of space, but have gotten so used to using it:rofl: The cartridges are only 10.99 for approx 3 months worth - what to do????:blush:

We have the Angel care one and have found it really useful, its good not have to walk outside to the bins all the time

I just brought this today, as it was half price in Mothercare, and I thought £15 is not bad at all really. My friend's got one and said it's great, and keep smells at bay, which is a big thing for me, as I'm a bit OCD about smells (house is full of air fresheners!)
How long do the cartridges last for roughly?

yea i saw them there. Was well happy when i saw half price! They are in sainsbury's too. On the mothercare description it says the cartridges last 148 nappies.

I'm sure you can get them from argos, thats what the vouchers says x x
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3761920/Trail/searchtext>ANGELCARE.htm

same price at boots and toysrus also

I'd never had bought one if I knew they were free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->