• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippee perfect prep

fairycake_x

Reaction score
Just a quick question, bought one today... It doesn't mention anything about changing the water!! I feel a bit weird just leaving water sat in there? Is that right? Is there a time limit on when I empty it? Or is this machine actually magic and keeps it safe! Xx

It's fine don't worry after all you use the minimum
Of 4oz per Feed when you get to larger bottles 7oz per feed etc then you
Will be filling up the machine even more frequently with fresh water.
The machine is fantastic my little one is 5 months old and we have used it since day one I would recommend it to anyone who was bottle feeding

You'll be changing it pretty often and it gets filtered so don't worry! Just a tip, Make sure it's full when u go to bed as you do not want to get to it in the middle of the night and find you have to wait for enough water to filter through before being able to use it! Not very long but lo enough for baby to be screaming! I love our perfect prep machine, lost without when we go away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->