Tomrrow's the day!

N

Nerdy

Ultrasound tomorrow for our 20 week anatomy scan! Managed to get it pushed forward by a day because there was a cancellation! WOO HOO!

We ARE doing a gender reveal with cupcakes (or a cake, haven't decided) so we'll be having the tech write everything down in an envelope we're providing and running it straight to our local baker. Unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to pick our stuff up until Tuesday afternoon, though so there won't be an official gender announcement on here until then.

So far the majority of bets hedge that this baby will be a girl, though, and I'm really interested to see if my gut instinct is correct on this one!

Hubby is entirely way too adept at reading ultrasound pics so it's likely he'll know (or we both will) before the reveal. I'm going to post them on here for debate as well and then follow up with the reveal.

as the saying goes; pink or blue, either will do - my only demand is healthy and happy. Everything else is up to chance in my book ;)

How exciting! Can't wait to hear your update.

Very exciting! Enjoy the scan tomorrow :)

Enjoy! I still have two weeks to wait till mine. Hoping it'll go fast!

We're home! Cake is definitely redundant at this point... SUPER obvious what the gender is LOL!

https://i.imgur.com/gzI9pJz.jpg

Wooooo super clear

Oh yeah! For awhile he was being modest and then finally went and spread 'em for us. We have to go back for a couple measurements and a pic of his face. Saw nose and lips, but no measurements or profile.

That's a great ultrasound photo! I would say go out and buy all the blue clothing you want- that's a boy for sure!

Ooooh yeah that's all boy for sure!!!!! Putting together stuff now and having a blast doing it!

Haha yeah that's super clear! Congrats on team :blue:

Nerdy I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations ♡♡♡

Totally still BUZZING! Was CONVINCED this was going to be a girl, but I'm so over the moon for another boy it isn't even funny! Another little gentleman! So funny, my ex-boss (who's AWESOME!) and his wife are due days before me and are having a boy as well. SUCH a small world!

Haha he definitely gave you a good, clear look! :rofl:

A huuuge congratulations <3

Congratulations! Welcome to the boy club! My little dude was happy to show off too :)

Haha! For the longest time he kept his legs tightly closed and his feet tucked behind his butt. Finally gave up the goods after I coughed a couple times! His older brother was like "HERE YA GO!" during his US. So funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->