Tonight's OPK

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_037.jpg

look good sweetie!!!

yes that definitely looks good...I've heard that it doesn't matter how fat the test line is, just go by the darkest part, and it looks positive!

Almost there! Do you usually get a darker surge?
I'd deffo BD anyway if it were mine ;) xx

I haven't done a whole lot of opk's...but the the one I did a couple of months ago, I THINK was SLIGHTLY darker. But I've been BD'ing these last 2 nights and will continue to BD this week. :happydance: I'll do an opk tonight and post and we'll see what's what.

I haven't done a whole lot of opk's...but the the one I did a couple of months ago, I THINK was SLIGHTLY darker. But I've been BD'ing these last 2 nights and will continue to BD this week. :happydance: I'll do an opk tonight and post and we'll see what's what.

Good Luck! remember and post the picture.

Looks great! The month I got my BFP my darkest opk line looked just like that! Fingers crossed for you! x

Chris. This is the problem I had. Last month's pos was very very dark line, but this months was only as dark as the control line. I guess your surge can vary from cycle to cycle. I had two opks as dark then the next day it was back to a barely there line. That's when I realised that the previous one must have been the pos surge.

I dont use these so not quite sure what i'm looking for x isnt the line supposed to be darker than the control line for it to be positive???

If what frippledip has said is true then i would say its positive hun x
Just keep bd'ing till you have no energy left :rofl:
Hope this is your month sweety x x x

Chris that is a good OPK, did you do one the day before and after that one? So we can compare. They do say rule of thumb to have half the strip as dark as control line to be positive....

This is the one from the night after...so this would have been on 1/21.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_039.jpg

Any more?? Or did you stop?

I am undecided!

No that was it...I thought those 2 were positive...and my gyn told me to stop after I get 2 days of positive opk's. The only thing that had me thinking was that I still had EWCM last week when I normally dry up. And I had no O pain this cycle, the way I normally do, so I'm very much in the dark. I'm definitely temping next cycle though. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->