Toning up with EA Sports Active Journal + Eating Diary

Well I did my first weigh in and I've lost 1.5lbs since the 17th :D Not bad since I wasnt really trying. Gonna try for 2lbs this week! My 1st goal is -10lbs by start of August :) so great start for me! Yippee.

thats brill.. so do u really recommend the ea sports active??

I might purchase it :)

yes, you defo get a workout from it :| DEFO. I'm still sore LOL.

The workouts are pretty good and varied, you do things like running, walking, high knee runs, lunges, squats, skating and jumping, loads of resistance training :D etc etc I do reccommend it. its LOADS better than the wii fit. I found the wii fit to be not that strenous and mostly focusing on yoga and balancing :\

fitness coach is great too. I only used it once for 15mins and I was sweating up a storm!

yes, you defo get a workout from it :| DEFO. I'm still sore LOL.

The workouts are pretty good and varied, you do things like running, walking, high knee runs, lunges, squats, skating and jumping, loads of resistance training :D etc etc I do reccommend it. its LOADS better than the wii fit. I found the wii fit to be not that strenous and mostly focusing on yoga and balancing :\

I do enjoy the wii fit but your right its not very stenuous... so Ive sold it to make a bit of spare cash for this one! In an ideal world I would have both :lol:

I sold my wii fit to a friend ages ago :(

Okay food for today (im not going to have anything else until dinner and then im having nothing before bed)

cereal + milk 170cals
half slice toast 60cals
strawberries 65cals
half baguette 225cals
Roasted peppers stuffed with couscous and chicken with a salad 375cals

Total cals - 895cals

:| ooh after calculating that, its quite low :( If I get hungry I'll allow myself another bowl of cereal, piece of fruit or a cereal bar.

Okay I'm starving :rofl:

Gonna get a cereal bar with a cup of tea :D

Total cals - 1065

Todays nom noms...

cereal + fromage frais 170cals
pita and ham 275cals
chicken pasta 375cals

total - 820cals

Pretty good :) not even hungry but if I get peckish later I can have a bit of fruit or a cereal bar. Not done my workout yet :blush: dont wanna either :hissy:

edit - did my workout but it only burned 80cals so did another mini workout and burned 50 more so 130cals burned.. almost my breakfast!

Burned 120cals so far, probably do another workout later.

Cereal - 105cals
Cinnamon and raisan Bagel -365cals
Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya - 440cals
total - 910cals

Another good day if I avoid late night snacking again :D

Good day today but no exercise..

cereal 105cals
pita and ham 275cals
singapore noodle with chicken, prawns and veg 400cals

total - 780cals

Gonna have a really tough day tomorrow and im planning on throwing my diet out the window. Going to the highland show where there is a massive food event with over 100 exhibitors, all giving out samples!

your allowed days off hun... we are only human after all... just try not and go too mad... only eat something if you REALLY want it... IYKWIM!?

xxx

Bleugh ate a load of crap including a cheeseburger, chips, icecream and chocolate strawberries! Oh dear.. the scale will tell me the damage done tomorrow :( Hope its not too bad.

Burned 140cals on wii.

Gained only 1/4lb :) Having a nightmare weekend tbh :( Gonna come in at 1100ish cals today and tomorrow OHs parents are buying us an Indian :(

Okay today..

cereal 105cals
2 sausages on rolls 475cals :shock:
chicken casserole and baby potatoes which was gross :( 445cals

total - 1025cals
burned 120cals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members