Too big for moses basket?? Piccy included

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Im not sure if Ella is too big for moses basket?? WHat do you all think ? She is only 3 weeks old! :|

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/shnukys/Picture.jpg

She looks very large there but her vest thing is baggy around her tum!

arh bless.

she looks so sweet.

i would of said she isnt too big but how do i know, my LOisnt even here yet.

My Nephew was in his till there was only tiny space above his head... im not sure but she is sooo cute...xxx

sorry for not being usefull lol

awww she looks comfy enough. I have only just moved my LO out of his basket, I didn't want to do it too late and have problems, though I was sad to put his basket away :(
I wouldn't worry about it yet hun :)

Yea i thought she looked ok , friends commented that she looked quite large for it when they came over.
I knew she had while yet in the basket dont want to put away just yet! Thought 3 weeks was way way to soon lol

for me it looks like she has still a lot of space around her

don't think she is too big for it :hi:

Most babies are safe in moses baskets until there is only a tiny space and they start to roll so i'd say your LO was fine for now hun x

^ as Mickey said. My Caitlins petite but we have that basket you have (or very simular) and another one ...she got too big for the one you have but the second one was twice size and shes not long out of it :lol: Now shes all over show in her cot :dohh: She loved the snuggle feel shes lost in her cot!

x

I think she is fine in there for a while yet it looks like she has plenty of room for now! She's adorable btw!

i think she got plenty of room left to grow yet she looks so adorable xx

I dont think she looks too big for it,
basically agreeing with what mickey and wobbles said :)

She looks happy in there and really cosy though :D

Awww, she looks so comfy in there, plenty of room left yet!!

Alex is still in his moses basket, but i've put it inside his cot, so it is perfectly safe & there is no way of him rocking it over out of the stand. I'm trying to keep him in it until we are back from our holidays, so he can sleep in it when we are away, but i'm not sure he'll still fit by the time he is 5 months old. :(

oh yeah loads of room in there!! my son was about touchin head to foot wen i moved him out :rofl: an that wa sonly in fear he would topple the thing :rofl:

I think she looks fine, i'm sure she'd let u know if she wasnt comfy. We've only just moved Oliver out his moses to his cot and he weighs a whopping 17lb now!x btw she looks gorgeous!

ive read its fine as long as theres a 4cm gap from the top of her head to the top of the basket..

How cute is she tho !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->