Too early for morning sickness?

Natalie88

Reaction score
Right so i was due AF friday/yesterday.. My boobs are quite tender and ive been a right emotional wreck the past week..
I went to bed last night feeling a little nauseous and woke up about 2 in the morning and was sick, went back to sleep and was sick again when I woke this morning..
Too early for morning sickness? I didn't really get it with my first.. Hubby is going to get me a frer when shops open.. Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Not too early! I had 3 days of nausea during my 2ww. Hope this is it for you x

Not too early good luck! Let us know what the test says:) xxx

I will do.. Just waiting for the hubby to come back from asda :)

:bfn: :nope:
I had to use asda own brand one as they didn't have any frer

Gutted looks like I'm just waiting for AF to arrive

Sorry you got a bfn. The Asda own brand are good (just got a pos at 11dpo) but you don't get a good line with them til 15/17 dpo til then they can be faint, when I was pregnant in 2012 I did an Asda test, BFN, went and made a cuppa, went back 10 mins later and v faint line, 1/2 weeks on a digi at the same time so the lines can be v faint if testing before AF and when AF is due:) xxxx

Just read your post so thought Id go and check.. there is a very faint line.. Not sure if it's an evap though.. For some reason it's not letting me upload any pictures on here to show you .. Il keep trying to upload x

Definitely not too early!! I am on day 5 of nausea and still in my 2WW:) Good luck!

Just read your post so thought Id go and check.. there is a very faint line.. Not sure if it's an evap though.. For some reason it's not letting me upload any pictures on here to show you .. Il keep trying to upload x

They don't usually have evaps, at least I've never had one and I've used them the last three years! Maybe leave it a day and use the other test? Fingers crossed for you. Here's my tests, the bottom one is Asda tonight 14 dpo, above that 13dpo which as you can see is quite faint. Hoping for you xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150125_214318.jpg
    IMG_20150125_214318.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh