Too early to feel this crappy???

mrs.amillian

Mumma to a stunna
Reaction score
Ok so a bit of a rant here.

Please don't think I'm not grateful for this baby, I am and love it completely already.

But seriously enough already!!!!

I'm so nauseated, which I think is worse than being sick, cause it lasts for hours and hours and at least if I was sick I get a bit of rest-bite from it.

I'm also completely wiped out, everything is a giant effort, my house is so mucky, yes we are redecorating the living/dining room and that does make it harder but jeeze it's tough.

I do not remember it being this bad with my daughter, I was filled with optimism and excitement, which I think really helped, lol!!
But this time all I want is to see this baby and know it's ok and waiting another 4/5 weeks is torture.

I mean I'm pleased cause I can already feel my uterus getting harder and a teeny tiny rounding happening (hubs can't :dohh:) but I know and I'm having round ligament pain, so all the signs are pointing towards a healthy pregnancy.

I just wish the symptoms would ease, sigh xxxx

you can still be grateful and pissed off at the same time!
I have been sick since 5 and a half weeks so I know the frustration! I'm ready for this first trimester to be over so I can go back to caring for my family, cooking and yes even cleaning. I know the feeling!

Thanks hun xx I really appreciate that.

I feel I'm being such a bad Mum to my little girl, I have zero energy and taking her to our usual groups is so hard work, so I'm skipping them, so she is suffering.

Hopefully it'll get better soon FX xx

I feel your pain lol I'm 11 weeks with number 2 and have had terrible m/s since week 6, nearly had to get admitted last week because I haven't been able to keep anything down, only the past 2 days ive managed to eat, and ive lost over a stone and I mean im only petite and slim anyway so it was concerning enough! I'm finally on the mend sickness only lasting a few hours in the morning now, ive been off work since god knows when lol! With DD I was since once or twice in the morning and that was it I was healthy all the way through.. I tell you this is deffinatly a boy!!!!!! lol xx

Lol, hubs and I are convinced this one's a boy too!!!

Our little girls are born very close as well, Tessa's on the 7th feb 2012, we're you on BnB last time too??

Aww my DD is the 4th Feb 2012 lol! Yeahh I was on here loads about 2 years ago, but I left and only returned today lol oddly enough! Hows ur DD doing! Layla is a handful haha! xx

I have felt rotton bang on 7 weeks with all my pregnancys :hugs: it's rotton as your looking after a little person too now. I'm just waiting for that magical 7 week mark this time! Not! And now I have 3 to look after!!!

Lol, are you heading into the pre-two's like Tessa? She's recently discovered the word "mine"!!! and is enjoying it's usage, lol!

But on the whole she's been very good x

We must have been on the tri boards together last time too then! It's a good omen x

Omg han I feel for you I'm struggling with only 1 child at the min! expecially when she wants to play 24/7 and im dying!! she keeps following me to to toilet shouting EW MUMMY SICK EUGHHHHHHHHH its off putting lmao x

Haha aww Layla is a chopsy girl, HV stunned at how her vocab is that of a 3 year olds! I was hoping tohave a less chopsy moo this early on but shes beaten me to it!! she shows off counting to 25, she does NOT get her brains from me hahhaha xx

my fiend told me yesterday that my 4 year old said to her 'I'm so happy mums not sick anymore' it broke my heart. I am still sick just gotten out of hospital though and able to eat and drink on and off. That obviously made all the difference to him. He wouldn't even come to me in hospital :-(

I understand. My entire body feels terrible. There's no relief.

I feel like ive been hit by a lorry! I perked up at 14 weeks with DD hoping for the same only 2 and a bit weeks if that's the case I can handle that lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->