too early to tell

autumnalways

Reaction score
I had a quick question. My husband and I have basically just taken a laid back approach to getting pregnant. I don't chart, temp or anything. Just when we bd we do and let nature take its course.

I have shorter cycles of 24 days. I stared my last af November 18th. We bd on the 30th and then Dec. 4th. So it's been 5 days since the first time we bd. Today I had some slight, dull cramping and I've been feeling for my cm to see if it was fertile and there was blood in it. Nothing actual coming out onto panties but when I feel my cervix there is that light tinge on blood in the water like cm. My cervix feels high and open also.

Is it too early to have implantation bleeding?

No implantation bleeding can start as early as 5dpo so definitely not too early. Good luck x

Thanks for the reply! I checked again this evening and there is a very light brown almost orange hue to my cm... so the bleeding has slowed. It's going to be a long wait to test!

my baby implanted at 6 dpo but i had no implantation bleeding whatsoever. i also did not ache or cramp but at 6 dpo i felt implantation as it feels more like a nuzzling sensation that lasts for a mere 2 seconds and it was abnormally low, then abnormally high an exact hour later. it was almost too soft to be considered a cramp but it was very noticeable! got my bfp at 8 dpo

Thanks for the comment. I usually have severe menstrual cramps, but right now my belly just feels kinda crummy. No more spotting.. I can't wait to find out. I'm supposed to start this upcoming Friday. Wondering when I should test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->