too early to test?

poasa

Reaction score
Evening! Just looking for a bit of advise I had mc on September 17th we decided to ttc straight away. Anyway when would you started testing? My boobs have been killing for days.
Initially I was gonna wait till mid November to test because if I was going to have another mc is rather be ignorant to it and just think af is late! But in the tww got that itch to test again!

Hey! Do you know when you ovulated? I'm in a similar situation. Had medical management for a mmc on September 12 and we started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped. I know I ovulated 9 days ago and have been testing for 2. :haha: Anyway, I'm the kind of person who'd rather know what's going on, even if that is a very early miscarriage. If you don't want to know though, I'd just take as good care of yourself as you can (folic acid, no alcohol, healthy eating) and wait as long as you possibly can and definitely not test before 14dpo. I guess in the end you need to decide what's more important, the wanting to know if you are or the not wanting to know if you have an early mc. Good luck! :hugs:

I also had a mc on the 11th of sept,,,and we started as soon as I stopped bleeding every other day till oct 4th,,well I just got tired hhaha,,,anyway my period was due yesterday and nothing till now,,I tested yesterday and it was bfn but maybe I ovulated late,,,so if thats the case then Im only 10 dpo today!

I'm gonna test my resolve has left me! I'm feeling hopeful my boobs hurt, have increased cm sorry if tmi feel sick every now and then getting cramps. I'm going to test on Friday as that's 4 weeks, not sure in when I ov'd think maybe the 1st or 2nd ish

Hi I mc also on the 11th sept at around 5 weeks(my second this year both at 5 weeks)Did a test this morning bfn. Really too early to test though think af is due to arrive sometime between fri -sun. I've had Lumpy bb for a week,but no period like cramps so far. Who knows.. Good luck. Xxx

but a Im cramping since 7 days ago,,so its weird ha?...Im not sure what to do no af yet,,Im 3 days late now,,,Poasa if I still didnt get my period then its too early for you to test,,I mc in the 11th and I have a 31 or 32 days cyle so keep testing and update us!
xxx

I forgot to say that Ive got too much white cm so maybe this is a sign lool! xx

well i caved this morning as still have some ICs left no suprise on the :bfn: lol

I'm going to wait till Friday and test again, my cycles have been irratic any way so I just don't know!!

Good signs for you!!

I am in the same boat! I had an mc on Sept 12. Fertility Friend has been pretty unclear about when I ovulated, but I think it was about 12-13 days ago. I tested today but I think I got an evap line. I am going to try again tomorrow. The first cycle post-mc is so confusing!

I would wait untill you expect af , The first few cycles after any kind of loss can be quite crazy especially if you had alot of hormones , It will take time for your body to get back to the norm =D But eveything sounds promisiong for you ladies

Sorry to hear that Mandy! :hugs:
I think I'm out as well, though I still have symptoms and no AF. But all bfns so far...

Think I'm out too still getting bfns but don't know if I'm testing too early.

How are you all getting on?

hi, how do i know im ovulating if i try straight away before my first AF after M/C

Hi, me too i MC on the 15th September & O' on the 27/28th i'm still waiting for AF but nothing as yet... so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->