too good to be true

myangel167

Reaction score
so I was ntnp.

when i first got my bfp i was sooooo freaked out. i cried for almost two days. I was just so nervous and scared and felt like, i cant believe this is real!!

after those two days, I got over it, and now I'm beyond excited. My husband is super excited too!

BUT now that im excited, I feel soooo afraid that I'm going to lose my baby or something. like anything I do I wonder if he/she is okay.

At 5 weeks, my symptoms so far are bloating, sore breasts, fatigue, and I feel sorta of weak/nauseous when I first wake up. But after I eat like a banana or something, I'm usually fine.

Every once in awhile I feel little "twinges" in my tummy. Like, little spasms or something. Not quite cramps, but just tiny little quick pains. I read online its that my baby is moving some furniture around in there. lol (My uterus is expanding and some organs are moving slightly)

Your reaction was remarkably similar to mine. I just try to pray, and remember that just because bad things happen doesn't mean they will with my baby. Also, generations of women in my family gave birth to healthy babies - why should I worry about what might happen instead of living in the moment? It helps me from full blown panic, but I do still worry. It's very common, so you're not alone. Message me if you need to vent/talk about anything.

I want to be excited but am too scared too, I'm trying not to get any hopes up until I've seen the midwife end of next week, it's so long away.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way

Dawn x

I feel the same way
Major anxiety so bad I left work today :(

I'm around 5+1 to 5+3

Same here. Except yesterday the soreness in my nipples went away, which really sent me in a crazy freaking out panic because I haven't really had any symptoms. I get my blood test tomorrow and I just hope to hear something asap (not sure what to expect). I'm sooo nervous :wacko:

I've been feeling major sick all the time hen today I actually was and the sickness has kinda gone, it's so scary x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->