Too much Bread?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella has toast in the morning and sandwhich for lunch everyday mostly. Is that too much bread for her? Its just easy because i have to quickly feed them to walk carly to school.
I dont know if too much bread is bad for them ?

Caitlyn has the same.. She also has porridge before her toast and a yogurt after her sandwich!! :rofl:

I'm sure it's fine, it's not like us where bread is so fattening and bad ! Just make sure she has everything else she needs in her diet and make sure your bread doesn't have too much sugar and additives.

Josh probably has way too much yogurt... !!!

I'm sure it's fine, it's not like us where bread is so fattening and bad ! Just make sure she has everything else she needs in her diet and make sure your bread doesn't have too much sugar and additives.

Josh probably has way too much yogurt... !!!

Thats why i thought , because of my diet im on too much bread is bad , and i thought well what the hell is it doing to ella! :lol:

Ella needs more yogurt! Ill have to pick some up later!

I was worried about that too because Sam loves bread - would happily eat toast all day, and breadsticks. It's quite high in salt though - we have porridge or cereal in the morning then something on toast or sandwiches at lunch (as well as fruit, yogurt etc). I don't know what I'd do if I had to rush out of the house every morning though :lol:

Caitlyn has the same.. She also has porridge before her toast and a yogurt after her sandwich!! :rofl:

Blimey! Ella just has a few slices of toast ! For breaky and same for Lunch! Im going to start feeding her more , im too scared of over feeding her and getting obese ifykwim. Thats my biggest fear :(

Blimey! Ella just has a few slices of toast ! For breaky and same for Lunch! Im going to start feeding her more , im too scared of over feeding her and getting obese ifykwim. Thats my biggest fear :(

As long as you're feeding her healthy stuff she'll be fine. Sam LOVES his food, and will eat anything - but as soon as he's full everything gets thrown on the floor :lol:

I was worried about that too because Sam loves bread - would happily eat toast all day, and breadsticks. It's quite high in salt though - we have porridge or cereal in the morning then something on toast or sandwiches at lunch (as well as fruit, yogurt etc). I don't know what I'd do if I had to rush out of the house every morning though :lol:

:lol: Same! Ella could just eat that and only that! Im not doing morning school runs just yet but i have to leave pretty much at 12:15 to get to school , so lunches are a hurry! Go into town rush home feed ella then time to pick carly up!
Just trying to find things that are easy , healthy and quick! Thats why im always like 'oo a sandwhich will do' everytime!

She does need more fruit though i feel quite bad about that , Carly is a fruit ganit every time there is fruit in the house thats it its gone before you know it!

going to have to start hiding foods for ella i think :lol:

:lol: Same! Ella could just eat that and only that! Im not doing morning school runs just yet but i have to leave pretty much at 12:15 to get to school , so lunches are a hurry! Go into town rush home feed ella then time to pick carly up!
Just trying to find things that are easy , healthy and quick! Thats why im always like 'oo a sandwhich will do' everytime!

She does need more fruit though i feel quite bad about that , Carly is a fruit ganit every time there is fruit in the house thats it its gone before you know it!

going to have to start hiding foods for ella i think :lol:

Ready brek is good for mornings...just microwave some milk, scoop some in and feed! I usually add a couple of spoons of fruit puree or mashed banana too and it tastes really good (we sometimes share :blush:)...it's all low salt now and I think there's added iron etc. too. Then you can do quick sandwiches at lunch! x

Caitlyn eats like she should be atleast 2 stone (24lb) but she's only 17lb.. :rofl:

id swop the toast in the morning for porrigde or cereal just so she has varity and then you can add fruit to her porridge so she isnt missing out. im the same im out by 12.15 to take ellie to nursery so sandwiches are a good thing:rofl:

Caitlyn eats like she should be atleast 2 stone (24lb) but she's only 17lb.. :rofl:

Sam's the same :rofl: ...he'd happily eat all day, and if he's still up when we have our dinner we bring it into the lounge and he'll stand at my knee and open his mouth every time I put anything on my fork - he had about half my casserole the other night and kept getting grumpy when I fed myself instead of him :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->