TOO much info but im scared

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Right well i went to the toilette yesterday and had a poop :blush: and found there was blood in it and my bum was bleeding ... this also happend this morning :blush: is there sumit wrong with me or my baby :O? write back

you have piles love! dont worry most pregnant women get them, just dont strain next time and let the poo kinda fall out cuz you'll open the scab n then bleed again! hope u feel better. if your in pain seek medical advice. love lisa x x x

if your bum was bleeding you probably have hemorrhoids which is very common in pregnancy and even not in pregnancy. it sometimes happens from the strain and sitting in a warm bath can help. there are also creams i believe but im not sure they are safe in pregnancy. i have never seen blood in the poop but its probably possible too. if you have hemorrhoids, dont worry your baby isnt affected. just see the doc if it really hurts.

I had this in my last pregnancy and it was a burst pile (how attractive are we? :rofl:). It usually happens later in pregnancy and unless it gets painful then usually it's nothing to worry about :)

Yes i agree with the rest, could be piles, my be best to get it check.

I have them as well. I use flushable wet wipes which really help with any additional irritation. I find that drinking lots of water helps. Fiber is also really good as well. My midwife has also told me to take White Oak Bark to help them.

I have the same problem every so often normally, but ever since getting pregnant I've had the problem constantly. It's normal. As others have said, don't strain, eat fiber (start your day off with a big bowl of fiber cereal!) and drink plenty of water, and using flushable wet wipes really helps with irritation.

oh thanks :) thats embarrassing
Nothing to be embarrassed about hun just happens - joy oh joy huh? ;)

Just pop and speak to your GP & make sure you get a lady doctor if thats more comfortable for you x

no hun, nothing to be embarrassed about. I been suffering too. A real pain in the bum, iron tablets are no help either hurumph!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->