Too much movement a bad thing??

charmy28

Reaction score
Feel like I am going crazy at the moment. I get worried when not much movement and worried when there is too much.
Baby has have some strange episodes today. She has been very quiet today and then after eating this evening the went totally nuts for around 10 minutes. my whole stomach was shaking!!! She then went very quiet again for bout 1 hour until I ate an apple and then went mental again. She has now gone really quiet again. I read somewhere that too much movement or frantic movement can be a bad sign in regards to baby being in distress and the cord around their necks, is this true???
I am thinking maybe it wasn't a coincidence though that she started going mad whenever I ate something and maybe she was hungry. Its just very unusual for her to move this much.

I looked this up about 3am yesterday, lol. It was crazy my stomach was shaking! From what I can find there is no such thing as too much! But I get how worrying it is as I thought the same as you

my man has moments where i ask myself if its even possible for him to be moving that much and that strong...

apparently when i was asleep this morning my dh woke up and was watching my belly and little man was going crazy!!!!!

he could see feet and bum and all sorts sticking out ...

i never heard too much as a bad thing

Rang triage in the end cause was worrying and knew I wouldn't sleep tonight without some reassurance. I was told that as long as the crazy movements don't last for a long period of time and movements go back to normal after then should be fine. She also said ring back in morning if still worried. My little lady did give me a bit of a fright though :wacko:

Sometimes I wonder how in the world my lil one moves as FAST as she does! I guess she's pitter-pattering with her feet back and forth, but as you described, literally shakes my whole belly. Never worried me though as it's usually in short spurts like she gets a sudden jolt of energy; I like to think of it as something annoyed her and she was letting me know :)

My little one always goes nuts when Daddy is around last night i was cuddiling up to DH in bed (it was his first night home) and i had to turn over as the baby was making it so uncomfrotable kicking like crazy, i dont know i think Baby just gets excited when daddy is around (DH works away from home so we dont see him too much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->