• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too much of a stretch?

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
Brooklyn Sophia

First, what do you think of this name?

Second, Do you think that Bria could work as a nickname? (The BR coming from the beginning of Brooklyn & the IA coming from the end of Sophia)

Thoughts?

Thanks! :flower:

I'm not a fan of Brooklyn but I think it sounds pretty with Sophia :). Is Sophia the middle name or are they both first names? If they're both first names I think Bria works. Even if not I don't think it really matters if it works- a lot of nn's don't have much to do with the persons real name and that's ok :)

Brooklyn would be the 1st name and Sophia would be the middle name! Thanks for the opinions. :flower:

Anyone else?

I'm not a huge fan of Brooklyn, but I think Bria works as a nickname. It's cute :) not a stretch at all.

Brooklyn is NMS and of course I'm partial to Sophia (being my name and all)... I think Bria is a lovely NN and if it's your style I'd say go for it :)

I think Bria is adorable!! I'm not a fan of Brooklyn but love Sophia lately, although it's super common in my area (as is Brooklyn).
Bria is so unique and sounds lovely!!

I agree with the above posts-I think Bria will definitely work as a nickname :)

I think Bria is adorable!! I'm not a fan of Brooklyn but love Sophia lately, although it's super common in my area (as is Brooklyn).
Bria is so unique and sounds lovely!!

I didn't realize Brooklyn was popular - interesting! I've only known one, ever... and I haven't seen her in years. She's prob a teenager by now. I looked it up & it's #28 in the US, which surprises me. I wonder where all these little Brooklyns are hiding?! :haha:

About 15 yrs ago, an ex BF and I had said we loved the name Brooklyn - so I never really considered it (bc it was kind of "our" name if that makes sense). But that's just silly! So, now it's back in my head and high on my list!!

I agree with the above posts-I think Bria will definitely work as a nickname :)

Hi MariposaTam - I think last time we chatted you were WTT, am I right? I see you are now TTC - congrats!! Lots of baby dust to you both!

:dust:

I actually like it, it is cute and I am originally from Brooklyn New York:happydance: Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->