Too much sun? 7 weeks pg

Crosby

Reaction score
Hi girls, I was wondering if you could put my mi to rest. I am finally pregnant with my first after a long fertility journey. I worry about every little thing and am usually very cautious. But yesterday I spend all day outside and it was very very hot. I didn't get burnt and I drank lots of water but at night I was hot and cold and restless. And today my skin is still hot to touch. And I feel very weird :( I don't feel my symptoms today and I am scared. Plus I have this nagging stomach ache but this is a whole other kind of conversation. Please any comments would be nice as I'm going out of mind here.

Probably you got a bit of sunstroke. I don't think that this would affect your baby at all! Keep hydrated, and sleep as much as you can and things should feel normal soon :)

I had this too, even though I pretty much tried to keep in the shade and keep drinking, but sure I had sunstroke and felt pretty bad as you've said. It only lasted a day and as other poster said try to drink and rest a lot.xx

I wouldn't worry! Baby will be fine, think of all the women who live in hot countries!

My dr recommended that I stay out in the sun more due to vitamin D deficiency - which is worse for baby than sun stroke. Sun is good for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->