too much to form title!! please read

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Okay I have noticed a few things going on recently, please tell me I'm not alone and any advice is welcome:
first: tired, fatigue, breathlessness. Not had any of these until now and it seems to come on sudden, especially breathlessness. Baby is low so its not baby in lungs ribs but I guess it could be uterus shoving other organs that way???

second: I was leaking colostrum at 25-28 weeks so bad that I was wetting my bra but all of a sudden its dried up! Is this normal?! I went from leaking huge full breasts to dry crusty stuff in my bra to now nothing and boobs are noticeably smaller!! I plan on bf, but this doesn't strike me as a good sign! I tried squeezing just to see if there was stuff there ( used to dh putting any pressure on them triggered a leak of yellowish colostrum but now I can't squeeze anything!! I don't want to keep trying as I don't want to "mess anything up" or bring on bh or contractions.

third: hair falling out!! I've never experienced hair falling out during pregnancy and this is #3!! I've had the typical hair loss After delivery but not before. And this was a large clump that fell out in my hand while drying my hair!! What's up with this?
other than this I've had the normal low backaches, bump is sore and tight, baby's movements hurt, and baby just turned sideways! (head at my right side above hip bone feet at my left hip kicking away!!)
I have bh on and off that is usually worse after about noon, (still working).
what is going on ?? Is this all normal? It is not my typical pregnancy but then again nothing with this little girl has been textbook or even remotely similar to my last two!!!
Argh!!!!

hair losss ehhhh???. Thought supposed get more during preg hun. Thts a worry. Dont no about breasts hun but ive not had anything out mine yet. Tierd an fatigue an breathless ness norm i believe, maybe do mention it though if its just come suddenly.

I had terrible hair loss with my first dd so I wouldn't worry to much with that. Also breast leakage will come and go while your pregnant and then once bubs is born certain hormones are released to let your breasts know it's ok now to produce milk that with your baby stimulating your breasts I'm sure you will have no problems there.
With the shortness of breath as far as I've been told as long as it doesn't come with stars in the eyes and dizziness then it's completly normal and might just be you moved to quickly or you may need some sugar? I have had the breathlessness for months on and off now and it's horrible like an elephant sitting on your chest but when ever I have brought it up with the on ad there is no protien in the urine they haven't been worried at all.
I would bring it up with your next on/midwife appointment just to be safe but it is all sounding pretty normal :)

It seems normal to me, I had leakage from my boobs around 24 weeks and had nothing since.

When I wash my hair mine tends to fall out, although not in clumps usualy strands, I'm not too worried as the same happened with my previous pregnancy, I just grabbed some vitamins after birth :) all was fine.

My bump is also so sore, feels like my skin is about to rip apart :cry:

Your definitely not alone. Hang on in there :hugs:

Oh and breathlessness, as long as your not dizzy and seeing things blurred you should be ok, I mentioned it to my mw once and she said it's totally normal.

All sounds normal, every pregnancy can be so different.

My third has been nothing like my previous 2.

What are your iron levels like? I've been anaemic this pregnancy and breathlessness even at rest was one of my main symptoms.
Can't help you with the boob issue, mine have had zero leakage but i was the same last pregnancy and breast fed successfully for 15 months.
Have a chat with your doc or mw about your concerns. Hope you feel better soon xxx

yep ive had the breathlessness a few weeks now mainly when going upstairs etc my boobs dont leak anything at all but trust me when bubs arrives they will :)

all sounds normal to me hun

All sounds normal to me. Symptoms come and go and new ones pop up. I could shoot my colostrum across the room about a month ago and I can't now, I think your breast tissue prepares at that time of pregnancy and then settles down. Eating healthy and frequently and lots of water should help with fatigue.

Ive been getting random breathlessness, too. Ditto one of the pp - were you checked for anemia? I have it fairly bad, and it can definitely contribute.

I don't have the hair loss but my boobs shrink and grow on an almost daily basis. At one point they were even smaller than they have ever been, now they are just at pre preg size. A couple months ago they were huge! So weird. My colostrum comes and goes, too. I hope that helps!

I get random breathlessness and have just been put on iron tablets. I didn't realise they're related!

Arrrg on the hair loss!! I am in the same boat!! I have very fine hair as it is and I'm afraid if I keep losing it at the rate it is I'm going to look like golum by my due date!! It's awful!! With my ds I didn't even have the typical postpartum hair loss that every mother out of the woodwork scared me about... But this... This is insane... Hopefully it means I'm having a girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->