Too much to lose

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by carly_mummy2b, Jun 8, 2011.

1. carly_mummy2b

carly_mummy2b Vinnie's Mummy

:nope:I finally got on my Wii this morning and i have finally admitted to myself that i really do have a weight problem

I am 5ft and 12stone 9lb and my ideal weight is around 8.5 stone! that mean i need to lose a huge amount of weight and it terrifies me how on earth will i lose 4 stone!

Im a useless dieter and i have a horrible habit of comfort eating!

Is there anybody similar to me that would like to do this with me so i dont feel so alone and such a failure :nope:

2. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

Don't panic :hugs:

Our starting weights and goals and heights are similar. I'm 5"1.5 and my starting weight was 12stone 11lb. I know its scary but once you get going and you see the pounds dropping off its easier to keep it going and it feels great.

I too have a horrible habit of comfort eating. Sometimes I still let myself have that craving or junk when i've had a bad day. Its ok to do that aslong as its not a regular habit. Losing weight should help you fall out of that habit too into a more occasional one.

Starting a diary would be awesome, that and the support I got with it were the only thing that kept me going! (I had a journal on a weight loss site).

Good luck with your journey :flower:

3. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

4st is very achievable goal for 12 months. In total i needed tp lose 7.5-8st.
    I've lostover 5 did that in a year. Plently of support on here.

4. carly_mummy2b

carly_mummy2b Vinnie's Mummy

Thank you ladies :) dont feel so alone now. i think once i start losing the weight it will feel more like im actually capable x x x